Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Who's Busy?!

BUSY

These past few days I've been very busy! been working my ass off on plenty of paper works, surprise report and meeting. I' m not used to this kind of work phase but lately this was my life.


Currently I'm working as a ordinary Claims Evaluator in a private Insurance Company, I'm dealing with clients that some are nice and most are not haha but that's the challenge.

I remember one of my boss said "all hardworks and effort will paid off and will be worth it so just keep going"

I hope every hardwork and effort that I gave will give me justice at the end. I know all of the time I have flosses but I see to it that it won't happen again and I always keep in my mind the saying "mistakes is a proof that you are trying" BUT it doesn't mean you will keep making mistakes. Eventually you need to make improvements for you to achieve what you really want even if its for your own wants or for job satisfaction.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tipid Tips: ConSuka (Conditioner+Suka)

Hi Everyone! Im here today to share some tipid tips lalo na ngayon na meron Pandemic (COVID-19) Since hindi tayo makapunta sa mga salon f...