Monday, October 6, 2014

Brazilian Blow Dry


My hair before and after, last Saturday I was scheduled for Brazillian blow dry at David's Salon.
As you can see on the picture (right side) my hair was super dry and frizzy, I tried lots of hair products that will save my poor hair, I also dyed my hair last August and the brand that I used Kolours which you can buy over the counter.

The procedures:
1. They washed my hair
2. Blow dry but not to let my hair dry just dump hair.
3. Treatment Application, they divided my hair into thin parts.
4. After the application, they leave my hair into open air
5. After I think 40 mins. The hairstylist put a shower cap and leave it that way
6. Again after I think 20 to 30 mins. They blow dry my hair.
7. After the blow dry thing, they ironed my hair after that you are ready to go

The bad side was the strong chemicals/treatment used, the salon provided a face mask and they will tell you to close your eyes as it was stingy on the eyes.


I am very happy with the result, the hairstylist advised me that I shouldn't wash my hair for 3 days and tomorrow I will wash my hair and lets see if my dry hair will come back (I hope it wont go back!) will keep you posted guys.

Bye for now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tipid Tips: ConSuka (Conditioner+Suka)

Hi Everyone! Im here today to share some tipid tips lalo na ngayon na meron Pandemic (COVID-19) Since hindi tayo makapunta sa mga salon f...