Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Follow up on my post about Brazilian Blow Dry

Follow up on my post about Brazilian Blow Dry, it was 3 days now after I washed my hair after the treatment and sorry to say it’s not what I expected.

Yes, it has an effect but not what it’s promised that after the treatment my hair would be more flat and manageable in short very healthy hair but I guess my hair is totally damaged. I am happy thou because my hair is now more okay than what it looks like before the treatment, I guess I need more Brazilian Blow Dry treatment or other hair treatment to achieve what I want my hair to be.

The advice I could give is to be more responsible on your hair. Don’t take your hair for granted as what I did!  Take care of your hair just like taking care of your body J


Forgive my face :)
It is also important to eat healthy foods, increase water intake and seek comments from hairstylist before you decide what to do on your hair. J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tipid Tips: ConSuka (Conditioner+Suka)

Hi Everyone! Im here today to share some tipid tips lalo na ngayon na meron Pandemic (COVID-19) Since hindi tayo makapunta sa mga salon f...