Saturday, October 4, 2014

Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color in shade of 904B Rose-Bud

This is my personal opinion on my wet n wild rose-bud

I know everybody knows wet n wild, I just want to start my blog on budget friendly cosmetics so let's do this! XD

I bought this lippie for my everyday use, I was facinated with this lippie since it was low cost.

I love the packaging, you can see whats color inside.
On the lipstick itself, Before I achived my desired color it took me at least 2 to 3 coats, its not super fine application, less pigmented than my NYX lip cream.

Yes its was good product but on the application itself it took me awhile before I achieve the color that I want.

But you have bunch of colors to choose from




*Please forgive my chopped lips 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tipid Tips: ConSuka (Conditioner+Suka)

Hi Everyone! Im here today to share some tipid tips lalo na ngayon na meron Pandemic (COVID-19) Since hindi tayo makapunta sa mga salon f...