Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Unique

Whats differs you from others?

I experienced different feelings towards my daily life, I get tired of what I'm doing especially my job.

I find myself as a low average person, I have lots of flosses!.
I also get jealous of what others have (admit it even you get jealous) well that's life, but of course we still have something inside us that is unique.

I want to know whats inside me that is unique, that others may look at it and admire it.
Until now I don't know whats unique in me hahaha! but when I found out what unique in me I will promise to enrich it.

Maybe I'll find ways to become of what I want in life, I guess i'll be needing lots of determination, hardwork and patience. :)

The theme song of my life
Who we are by Jessie J




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tipid Tips: ConSuka (Conditioner+Suka)

Hi Everyone! Im here today to share some tipid tips lalo na ngayon na meron Pandemic (COVID-19) Since hindi tayo makapunta sa mga salon f...