Tuesday, February 3, 2015

BDJ Box for the month of JANUARY-FEBRUARY

I already received my parcel! My BDJ box.

Actually before I arrived in our house I feel exhausted but when my mom said I have a package waiting for me in my room, I totally run to see if its my BDJ box and it was! hahaha I feel like its Christmas day while I opening the box  XD 

I subscribe and settle my payment last October 2014. The box cost for Php 580.00 and its for 1 month only, yes its quite long for me to received my box as the subscription box for October, November and December are already sold out so I patiently waited to received mine :) 

Here's my parcel :)


Kawaii

And this is the box w/o the sleeves


When you open the box you will see 5 pcs. stickers, list of products inside the box with brief description and the SRP as well

Description list

5 Pcs Stickers: Self Confidence is the best outfit

the products  with prices and descriptions


There is also a magazine 
Magazine inside
And now lets go to the products inside ☺️☺️

First on the list


Bifesta Cleansing Loition Bright Up (300ml)

It is the first water based make up remover that is powerful yet gentle on the skin.
Light and non sticky.
It fight away dead dkin cells for an even toned complection.
This product is suitable for flaky and dull skin.
SRP: PHP 419.00
-----
Second product


Lucido-L Styling Milk Straight (70 ml)

This is a leave on treatment for hair conditioning and styling during daytime. It immediately smoothes away frizz and gives that super sleek look
This product suites my dry and frizzt hair lol πŸ˜πŸ˜…
SRP: PHP 295.00

-------
Third producr


Lucido-L Treatment Oil Straight

A leave on treatment that is suitable for dry and frizzy hair. Thia product will help to bring back moisture, more manageable and straighter hair.
SRP: PHP 295.00

------
Next 

Pixy Eye Shadow & Blush on

Forth product

And i got the shade of Sorrel Brown 02

Pixy Eye Shadow (2.8g)

Sorrel Brown 02

Its a micro-pearl formula that creates a soft texture makes it easy to apply and blend
SRP: PHP 315.00

Fifth product
Pixy Blush on (3.5g)
And i got the shade of Carnation Bloom 06

Pixy Blush on (3.5g)

Carnation Bloom 06

This blush will pull off that natural, cute flush on the cheeks. It alao comes with handy brush and built in mirror for application.
SRP: PHP 345.00

---------
Sixth product

And i got the shade of Tropical Beige 

Pixy Two Way Cake Fit (12.2g)



Tropical Beige 


Sad to say I may not use this in future due to its color is quite dark compare to my complexion, so I might give away to whom it may suits ☺️πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜…

SRP: 275.00

------
Seventh product

In shade of Natural

Pixy Cover last 10gNatural

This powder is a long lasting foundation has Microsphere powder that covers blemishes for a smooth,even and natural make up look. It also controls oil and shine.

SRP: 325.00

-------
And lastly 


Sunkiller Perfect Strong A (30ml)

SPF 50+

This silky and ultra light sunblock is highly resistant to sweat and water. It contains a  menthol blend which gives cooling sensation when applying unto skin.

SRP: 495.00

All in all PHP 2,764.00

Imagine you only pay php 580.00 and you will received alot and far from what you have paid.

To subscribe go to this link: http://bdjbox.com/bdj-box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tipid Tips: ConSuka (Conditioner+Suka)

Hi Everyone! Im here today to share some tipid tips lalo na ngayon na meron Pandemic (COVID-19) Since hindi tayo makapunta sa mga salon f...