Friday, October 17, 2014

HairFix Keratin Straight leave on hair spray

We know for a fact that my hair is so frizzy due to frequent hair straightening and coloring.

I've tried lots of hair products to tame my frizzy and dry hair but none of them works.

I remember, I bought a Pantene all day smooth Miracle Water but it doesn't work to tame my stubborn dry hair, the hair product I think cost Php 230.00 or more.

Today while walking around SM Department Store, along Watsons section I saw this leave on hair spray called HairFix Keratin Straight.



I was talking to myself if I will buy the hair product it might also same with Pantene that I bought last time but still I'll gave a shot and buy it. This leave on hair spray cost Php 59.00 imagine how cheap this leave on spray! 




This HairFix Kerarin straight is formulated with keratin that replenishes the nutrients of the hair, making it shiny and straight. It has also a Argan Oil that helps hair elastisity and smoothen rough hair. 

When I reached home I immediately spray the product onto my hair to test and to my surprise, my hair became smooth, light weight, shiny and it lessen the dryness. Usually when I use this kind of product, my hair became more dry and stiff but this one really works! (Finally!!! 👍👌) 

It has also a very good scent (for me) I can compare it as one of the VS perfumes (i guess) 😆

I would suggest to those who are looking for cheap hair spray leave on, this might be the answer to your prayers (like mine) you should buy and try it and this will not hurt your pocket :) 

This HairFix spray leave on is availabe I think only here in the Philippines.

So say no to dry and frizzy hair! 
Be you
Be beautiful :)

Have a great day ahead! 



18 comments:

  1. Is this product available in dubai? Where can I buy it here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! is this safe for rebonded hair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. hair rebonding

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. order online keratin treatment here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, i tried it. And it is very effective. I want to find a perfume smells like this, what you can recommend??

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! keratin treatment singapore

    ReplyDelete
  9. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! keratin treatment price

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also https://thesingaporekeratintreatment.jimdosite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. keratin treatment to buy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. keratin treatment

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. singapore best keratin treatment price

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. best keratin treatment in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. check more info about keratin treatment

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic. Biotin Hair Restoration Spray.

    ReplyDelete

Tipid Tips: ConSuka (Conditioner+Suka)

Hi Everyone! Im here today to share some tipid tips lalo na ngayon na meron Pandemic (COVID-19) Since hindi tayo makapunta sa mga salon f...